1. My biggest problem this morning was that Gilbert wet the bed and I had to take the kids out in the below zero weather because we didn't catch the bus this morning. I just got off the phone, with Lindsey, who is frantically trying to finish a project at work, hardly slept last night for working on it, still isn't over the flu, might have to postpone a trip, and just generally has an incredibly stressful day ahead of her. There is a $5,000 fine if her project isn't handed in at 3:30 sharp. Not of course for her to pay, but her company. There is a little pressure. Eek! Somehow doing a load of sheets seems minimal.
2. Justin is coming home tonight.
3. Another day of beautiful sunshine
4. I have dark chocolate. 90% and 86%. I am really into them with a spoonful of Natural PB. Bliss!
5. We have a fun day planned for tomorrow in which we will eat ice cream before lunch. Among other fun things, including the library.