April 19, 2018

Thanksgiving and togetherness


Elliott's amazing Lincoln log creation


The kids had to photograph it from every angle. But I will spare you the bulk of the pictures






Pie table


Hanging around cooking and watching cooking


Cozy Rilla and Tori


Evan teaching the kids Dutch Blitz.

Stars in his crown!


Dabbling in a little Black Friday shopping. I don't think we bought much, but we like to see the crowds. 


This is something I feel I should be able to do. 

But I can't. So I take pictures in the hopes of one day waking up amazingly crafty.


A hand of rook that needed to be saved for posterity by someone.


Aunt Lindsey and a gaggle of neices and nephews




Rush hour


This year, I had all my students do photo booth Christmas pictures and then decked the halls with their pictures


Gilbert really likes this fallen tree



Bud the horse got loose and rampaged through town. Finally he was located in someone's yard and Justin walked him home. 


Isn't this a cool door? Not mine--I am not that creative!


For Cheyenne's birthday, we had a girls weekend in Syracuse. 


Some friends from Canada came down. Lovely weekend! 




Snowbunny


Climbing the apple tree


Catching snowflakes


Snowcat


I take a lot of pictures of these things don't I?


Some more variations on the moving back in picture.


A busy, crazy day


And a lovely Sunday to follow it up with!


No comments: