April 18, 2018

Fall Skies and Walks to Grandma and Grandpa's

More old pictures. 


Late fall evenings

\
Geese and the Amish barn. It always cracks me up that the Amish around here can only wear black and blue, but always paint their barns bright red. 

I adore bright red barns.



Early morning sky



I can't imagine a time when wild geese will not make my heart dance




Giant hornet's nest




Pumpkins for sale




Clouds are eternally fascinating, aren't they?


On the way home from signing on our new land, I stopped to watch the geese at the Rec Park in Malone. 


Isn't that a great spooky tree? 



My neighbor made me some ghosts for Halloween decor


Walking to Grandma and Grandpa's for a sleep over


A girl and her bunny


Elsie had left this bunny in Albany on a swingset. It was discovered in the rain and then reunited with Elsie. She was ecstatic! 


Harvesting


Cat hanging on in the barn door


Happy walking kids



It was a gorgeous sunset





Cool dude



Moon peeking out




Sweet kids

s

No comments: