July 10, 2019

The Reception Line (or A Lot of Hugging)

Oh hey! I never finished wedding pictures. So I am going to finish them up this week. Picking up where we left off--just after the ceremony.  


Mama and Son


Mother and Son-in-law


Father and Son-in-law


Mother and Daughter-in-law



Father and Daughter-in-law



Sisters



Adoring neices


And nephews


Orianna and her grandpa


So. much.hugging.

We like hugging. A lot. 

(Actually that is a lie. I am a little prickly about hugging. I don't know why. My kids and husband are fine, but I get awkward when other people hug me. A hello or goodbye hug is fine because that is just short and sweet. But any other emotional hugging?  Literally I think things like "how long do I hold on here?" So awkward. But that is just me. And this is Tori's wedding and not actually about me. So.)


Uncle Scott


Craigen's cousins and Aunt Patty


Uncle Brad


Breanna, who is now taller than Aunt Tori


The Nebraskan Vaughans

They had just moved to Nebraska before the wedding, so it still sounds funny calling them that! 


Ron and Bette Lu


School friends


Besties


The flower girl and her mummy!


Cheyenne and Aunt Livie and Anthony and Cris and Cody and Amanda and...


Cody does a three person hug


Ashley and Wyoming friends


And NY friends


While all that hugging was going on, people were breaking down the ceremony and setting up for the reception.


Next door neighbors and more NY friends


No comments: