December 21, 2012

Oh Happy Day

Happy things

1. Fat babies laying on the floor playing with their toes.

2. Gilbert dancing to the Hokey-Pokey and poking his stomach every time it says pokey.

3. One hour delay. On the last day of school for a week and a half. YAY!

4. Big fat snowflakes on the shortest day of the year.

5. Getting my house back together and rearranging furniture. I love doing that!

Some happy/funny pictures of my sweet, lovey kids from the past few months that I don't think I have put on here yet.


Orianna's tonsils



This is Gilbert, showing off his nuttiness. He was perfectly happy here. Just thought it would be funny to yell. 


Elsie's hair is uncontrollable. I tried a clip for the first time, but the hair poofed out


My sweet, giggling Lily. Lily is so impish sometimes, but her sweet side is what shows up in pictures. 

3 comments:

Evan and Clover and Co. said...

Sweet kiddos. And I can't wait to see pictures of the living room!

Rebekah said...

Ah, life is good again! :)

Virginia said...

Hey! That baby is really growing up! And I second Clover on the pics of the living room!