March 20, 2018

2017 pictures: Fall Color, bonfires, and walks


I know, it is really goofy to post old pictures from last fall that are all done and gone. But it pains me to not have things all tidy and posted. So I am going to be posting some older pictures each week until I am caught up. 


Visiting at the Nursing home. Funny story--I took this picture and Tori texted me from Wyoming that she saw we were at the nursing home. I was a little unnerved--I mean a psychic sister... woah! Apparently I had given her my old phone and my pictures were all syncing to her phone. 


Geese-els


Morning walk bridge


The Amish farm under stormy skies





Fall planting of winter wheat to replenish the soil in the Amish garden


New Draft horse


My commute





Family bonfire







Walking








Orianna's bouquet



Lillian's bouquet


Across the fields to Mom and Dad's


The fallen part of the elm tree


The scar



Big sticks!


Love these kids!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Oh, this makes me pine for the North Country. It’s crazy to think that I haven’t lived there in 15 years but it’s so deeply rooted in my soul that I can smell the leaves and the storm clouds when I see your pics. I love that you’re posting old pics so keep ‘em coming!