December 8, 2018

A blue and snowy day


I have no idea why my pictures are so blue. It actually was a lovely white world this day last week. 

We had a two hour delay the last week in November. If we hadn't already had a snow day two weeks before, I think this would have been a total snow day. However, school administrators get twitchy handing out two snow days before December, so we had to wade to school through loads of snow and terrible roads.


Snowy branches



Bowing down to the heaviness of snow


The Amish school the next road over




Winter berries


My backroad way to work


Snow on the stonewall











A dear little house I once knew on the Deer River


Stoics



1 comment:

Cecil and Amy said...

I know that dear little house on the Deer too, I think.

The pictures look like you did black and white. Then you see the red stop sign in the last one. Cool effect! THEN the next post is a budding branch. Quite the contrast there! :)