March 15, 2017

Lovely little things...from last fall

I am incredibly frustrated with blogger. For a week now I have been unable to add pictures to my posts. And I have spent an absurd amount of time trying to figure out why.... 

But no luck. So I am going to just put up this post from last fall that never got put up for some reason. Probably because I was busy. 

It is snowing like crazy--24 inches so far. It seems to be slowing down a little bit. But we have a snowday to unbury ourselves and I am enjoying it thoroughly! 

So back to last fall. It feels a bit surreal to be posting these pictures when it is snowing and blowing outside... 

It seems like a completely different world. Less white somehow... Ha!


Taking a walk together


Happy cows


Running home


Love this picture of my Orianna girl



The last of the asters


Morning cornfield


Amish corn harvest


Fall rain


Making brownies


Morning walk






Wisps of morning fog



Love these trees!


Gilbert being Grandpa


Leaves


Grapes





Squash from the Amish farm up the road



Frosty leaves


Horse drawn corn harvester


Colors


Geese


Pumpkin pile



Dramatic fall skies


Sumac


Stone house


Empty cornfields


Puff ball


Stopping in to see Lucy in October--last time we saw her. But she actually remembered us, so it is very special for us to have this memory of her.


The Amish farm on our road


Frosty newspaper box


Other Amish farm


Puffing wood smoke




Frosty Lambs ear






No comments: