February 27, 2014

Winter Break

We had a lovely winter break. Uncle Tyler was here for a few of the days, which made the kids happy. They are pretty fond of Uncle Ty. The Whites came up and Clover and kids remained for most of the week. Since it wasn't bitterly cold, they were able to burn off energy outside. It was all lovely.


Tyler rebuilding some part of a tractor. 

I would like to take this moment to apologize for my picture taking abilities. My lens on my camera has finally given up, meaning I have to manually focus each shot, and I do not always get it right.


Enthusiasm over something 


Dad thinking he is clever, blocking his face with a clipboard so I can't get a picture of him. 


Elsie and her nanny, Cheyenne who loved taking care of Elsie. Elsie adores her.


The girls, posing as something I forget 



Lily was disgusted with me making her wear this particular sweater. 




Ashley's seashells


I love this piggybank


Silly boy-o's



An attempt at a boy picture. Lincoln curled into a fetal position, Gilbert being excessively cheesy, and Elliott having a hard time hanging on to Hoyt. 




Cuddled up








Owen and Ashley's Maple Avenue




Cheyenne rocking out


Gilbert and Penny


Lily running in the snow


Playing on the giant snow piles



Evan gave the kids turns driving the tractor


Snowy Penny




Penny about to bite Coyote's nose off






Tractor coming back


Lily in trees


Girls in trees


Best buds


Snowy tractor


Clearing off the table outside






Justin thrilled the kids by towing a little sled behind the tractor


Hollering, laughing, and singing Jingle Bells


Morning moon


Icicles


Moonset

3 comments:

Virginia said...

You guys! I love it! And where is Lily standing in her terrible sweater that has such lovely floors?

Bethaney said...

That is Owen and Ashley's floor. The floor is why I put that picture in there. :-)

Evan and Clover and Co. said...

Lily really was traumatized by that sweater, wasn't she.