October 5, 2017

Surf Beach Part 2

According to my mother, I had way too many pictures of Surf Beach in the last post. So.... I am doing another post filled with MORE pictures of the beach. Because I take too many pictures. But I like them. 

Most of these pictures feel so calm and soothing. And calm and soothing is what the world needs more of these days. 

I will go easy on the captions. Just to make it that much more calm and soothing. Plus, you already had the low down about this beach. 

Lompoc, CA

June 29th, 2017




(There is a fierce undertow here. See how far up the beach the water goes, only to be pulled back into the ocean? It almost knocked me off my feet a time or two.)




























When we were leaving, these two guys showed up, looking very military with binoculars. I think they were looking for spies. 

(Or at least, that is what my 12 year self who liked to read spy stories would like to think.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Incredible pictures. Thanks.